We are the ONLY abortion clinic in the state of Mississippi — therefore, it’s important for us to offer affordable abortion care to anyone seeking to end an unplanned or unwanted pregnancy in Jackson and the surrounding area.
At Jackson Women’s Health Organization we are dedicated to providing safe and legal abortion care regardless of a woman’s financial situation. We know — not everyone can afford to pay for an abortion, so speak with one of our experienced phone personnel to see whether or not you qualify for financial assistance.
We have the privilege of working with The Pink House Fund, making abortion possible in Mississippi. Plus, some national funding sources may be able to offer financial help as well.
To keep our costs to a minimum we list the following:
- Full payment must be made on the day of your medical or surgical abortion
- We accept cash, AMEX, MasterCard, VISA, Discover. Credit cardholder must be present to sign, but cannot stay inside due to COVID restrictions.
- No personal checks
- To ensure confidentiality we do not send bills for abortions
- Medical Abortion / Abortion Pill (up to 11.0 weeks) – $600
- Early Surgical Abortion (6 up to 12 weeks LMP) – $650
- Surgical Abortion (12.1 – 13.6 weeks LMP) – $700
- Surgical Abortion (14.1 – 16.0 weeks LMP) – $800
- MiniRhoGam for Rh negative women (8.1 – 12 weeks) – $75 | patients under 8 weeks do not need this
- RhoGam for Rh negative women (12.1 weeks and over) – $125
- Ultrasound – $100
- Urine Pregnancy Test – $20
- Depo Provera – $100
- Birth Control Counseling – $30
- Rh Testing – $50
All abortion fees above are subject to change without notice. Call our center to verify fees.
WHAT THEY HAD TO SAY
~ patient comments ~
I was extremely impressed with the staff, doctors, and the overall cleanliness of the facility! The whole experience was less stressful than expected.” – Google review
They were all extremely professional, personable, and kept me calm through the entire process. It’s very clean and comfortable place.” – former patient
Great place. Genuinely care about women. Safe environment. No judgment. Kind staff. Variety of health services. Reliable health care the way it should be!” – Google review
Nice clean office
Staff and doctors made me feel very comfortable. I’ve been to other offices in the area, this one is the best by far!!!” – former patient
Right to make a choice
People should have the right to make a choice. Thank y’all for all you do.” – Google review